On November 12th at home, the Highlanders edged the Eagles, 76-71, in overtime.
Radford took this one while dominating Cincinnati Christian Univeristy in offensive rebounding and free throw shooting.
Radford used its advantage on the boards to generate more second-chance shots with a total of 24 offensive rebounds to their 12. Foul shooting led to an additional 20 points for the Highlanders compared to only five points for the Eagles.
R.J. Price put up the most points against the Eagles with 16 on 42% shooting from the floor in 38 minutes. Javonte Green helped out with 13 rebounds.
|-||Ya Ya Anderson||19||8||4||1||1||0||0|
Congrats to Radford on the early season victory over Cincinnati Christian Univeristy, which should help meet preseason expectations. This brings the Highlanders up to 1-1.
Coming up next is Towson on November 16th.
- Kyle Noreen had a career high with 10 rebounds and 6 offensive rebounds.
- Javonte Green recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 8th of his career.
- Radford started 1-1 during the 2005, 2004, 2002, 1999, 1997, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The top two rebounders (Javonte Green and Kyle Noreen) accounted for 47.9% of the rebounds.
- Javonte Green had a career high with 13 rebounds.
Cincinnati Christian Univeristy Game Notes:
- Elliot Young accounted for 32.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Joe Shellman and Elliot Young) accounted for 45.4% of the rebounds.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: R.J. Price
, Javonte Green